[pmwiki-users] Suppress WARNING in pmwiki.php

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:37:12 CDT 2017

Adding the '@' will only mean the problem doesn't get reported, which as
Petko notes, might not be too bad.  On the other hand, I've found problems
with open_basedir before: file_exists was returning false because
open_basedir wouldn't let it stat the file.  The problem I had was one of
the intermediary directories wasn't readable by the web server - I was only
able to figure out what was going on from reading up on open_basedir after
seeing the errors.

That directory path really doesn't look healthy to me, but I don't use a
windows server, so I don't actually know.  Is that what normal wiki file
paths look like for you?