[pmwiki-users] PS Embeded Web Address Characters -

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:16:18 CDT 2016

As for https, have you read the IncludeSite talk page ?
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeSite-Talk
It's suggested there to edit cookbook file and use updated code for
markup, allowing https and php5.5 compatible :

Markup_e('includeSite', 'directives',
"/\\(:includeSite\\s+(https?:[^$UrlExcludeChars]*?)\\s*:\\)/",
"includeSite(\$m[1])");

As for parenthesis, please have a look at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Links :

If the external link includes (parentheses), escape these using %28
for "(" and %29 for ")" :
[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_%28disambiguation%29 | link to
"Wiki (disambiguation)" ]]
link to "Wiki (disambiguation)"