[pmwiki-users] Blogit Tags

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Oct 27 17:18:59 CDT 2016

On 10/26/2016 11:45 PM, michael paulukonis wrote:
> After I've upgraded from 1.7.0 to the Blogit 1.9.5 (running on
> pmwiki-2.2.91 and PHP 5.6), my Tags stop displaying in the posts.
>
> I haven't tested this with a default theme yet - I'm using a custom one,
> but tags displayed prior to update.
There were a lot of changes between 1.7 and 1.9.5, particularly to
BlogIt-CoreTemplate in 1.9.0, so this is where you should probably start
(ref http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/BlogIt/ReleaseHistory). There were also
a bunch of tag related fixes as well.

Use a default theme, and see what you get. Compare CoreTemplate against
your theme specific changes.

  ~ ~ David