[pmwiki-users] ResponsiveGrid usage

Hans design1 at softflow.uk
Thu Nov 3 14:46:48 CDT 2016

Thursday, November 3, 2016, 5:19:40 PM, Luigi wrote:
> I am not sure that I understand how Responsive Grid should be used.
> As far as I can see, if I make two divs and enter some common wiki
> markup (example >>>frame<<) the result is broken.

In your example you are trying to nest a div within another div.
This is possible with the PmWiki (:div ...:) markup, but you need to
add some numerical id:

(:div4 class=.... :)
>>frame<<
>><<
(:div4end:)

You do not need to use numbers starting from 1 or 0, nor do subsequent
divs need to bear subsequent numbers. But PmWiki need the numerical id
to know when a div ends, and so gets the nesting right for any divs
within. So be very carefull if you nest divs.
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BlockMarkup#div

This has nothing to do with responisive grids.
Fix your example and see a 75% wide div beside a 25% wide div, with
another div nested within the first. You can even give the nested div
a responsive grid class, for instance like
>>rf50 bgcolor=yellow<<
>><<
and this div will be floated within the first div with a relative
width.

Best regards,
 Hans