[pmwiki-users] Use Pmwiki for website

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Fri May 27 14:10:48 CDT 2016

Hi,

I want to use pmwiki for a website, as a "CMS" I suppose. It has a clean
direct approach I like compared to the CMS's I've tried. Also it's
oriented for users/editor prople to update easily - most CMS's seem like
webpage builders without the emphasis on implementing updating later by
non-admins...

I want the home page or what would be called the index page to not be
the wiki main page but have "home" be a "clean slate" - a conventional
web home page. where I can have the side menu. text content, images -
usual stuff.

How could I do this?  Thanks.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail