[pmwiki-users] CSS for a cookbook recipe?

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:13:32 CDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:54 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> If your recipe has more than one file, eg. CSS+JS+icons, you can have your
> own directory in pmwiki/pub where to place them all. Then in your recipe you
> include your CSS with such a line:
>
>   SDVA($HTMLHeaderFmt, array(
>    'your-recipe'=>'<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="$FarmPubDirUrl/recipe/recipe.css" />'
>   ));

This brings up two questions I have been pondering, one of them fairly trivial:

Is there any difference between:
SDVA($HTMLHeaderFmt, array('myrecipe'=>'abcdefg'));
and
SDV($HTMLHeaderFmt->'myrecipe', 'abcdefg');
?

2nd question is regarding the whole farm pub vs pub thing.  Is there
any reason FarmPubDirUrl is preferred over PubDirUrl?  Is there some
reason to prefer all cookbook recipes/skins/etc to be in the farm's
cookbook folder instead of the local one?

So one trivial question and one software architecture question!

Thanks for the help, btw.

--Peter