[pmwiki-users] CSS for a cookbook recipe?

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:19:29 CDT 2016

So I'm writing a cookbook, and I need to put in some CSS.  ...What's
best practices in terms of managing it, and making it something an
admin could change?  (Let me add: while being relatively simple for
me!)

The documentation suggests that adding an entry to $HTMLStylesFmt
would be the way to go...is there some convention for naming an entry?
 And it will just magically show up for me?

Sorry if these questions have been answered somewhere ><  Hopefully
someone can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!

--Peter Kay