[pmwiki-users] Link for thumbs, in Thumblist (for Petko)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:10:29 CST 2016

Indeed, you are right Petko, thank you for pointing the culprit out  ;
I was browsing at work thanks to my 3g and it looks like my provider
(SFR) is modifying the original code.

This (off-topic subject) has been discussed there, by the way :
https://reflets.info/sfr-modifie-le-source-html-des-pages-que-vous-visitez-en-3g/
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/9368/mobile-carrier-javascript-injection