[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin cookbook

Alex alexware at szokesandor.hu
Mon Feb 22 15:11:42 CST 2016

Dear Peter,

In your recipe the section:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdmin#customforms
refers to here: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdminTemplates
On the latter page, the password reset is defined as the following:
Password reset

[[#ua-resetpasswd]]
(:input form '{$PageUrl}?action=user/resetpasswd' autocomplete=off:)
|| Username||(:input text username:) ||
|| ||(:input submit post 'Send':) ||
(:input end:)
[[#ua-resetpasswdend]]

Unfortunately, this is not enough since no useremail field is posted.

An another question:
  - I try to use custom field UserRealName on authuser page, it is
possible to edit/change it. How can I access it and put it into the
Author field  on the Edit page?
  - Or is there a markup that I can put onto Site.EditForm?
  e.g. $[Author]: [[Profiles/{$Author}]]

----start of local/config.php
if($AuthId)
{