[pmwiki-users] ptv and forms

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 9 02:49:59 CST 2016

Currently PmWiki searches and pagelists don't allow the setting of a
$:PageTextVariable in a separate form field: it only accepts them if
written in the (:pagelist $:PTV=2:) markup, or as a part of the "q"
request parameter.

I've made a change that should allow you to use $:PTVs in individual
form fields. For example, you can search for $:Audience=*author* in
PmWiki/:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki?action=search&q=PmWiki%2F&ptv_Audience=*author*

Please test the latest scripts/pagelist.php from Subversion and report
if it works for you.

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Subversion

Using PageVariables like $Name as a form field name is still not
supported (and will probably not be).

Petko

P.S. When you write:

    (:input form "http://labo.nonmarchand.org/pmwiki/" method:)

instead of "method" you should use "POST" or "GET" (or nothing).

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades