[pmwiki-users] date on main page

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:45:08 CST 2016

If you want to be fairly heavy handed about it (and don't mind the
code - if you've handled cron, I can't imagine that being a problem),
this is a similar bit of code you could add to local/config:

Markup("ShowMeetingDate", 'directives', "/\\(:MeetingDate:\\)/",
"ShowMeetingDate");

function ShowMeetingDate() {
  $date="";
  for ($i=0; $i<40; $i+=2) {
    $date.=date('Y-m-d', strtotime("28 December 2013")+$i*7*24*60*60) . "<br>";
  }
  return $date;
}

A judicious use of php's time() function, strtotime() function and the
date() function could easily give you a way to list the next 3 dates,
for example.

HTH,

--Peter Kay