[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:58:21 CDT 2016

This should mean that:

* The php 5 flavor is selected by the file extension and you should
use the .php one to get the v5.6.8 running (Free is known to do weird
things with php),
* The config file error line 36, lets think to some erroneous object
related declaration that was not supported anymore in recent php
versions,
* The useradmin-core ones shows that the UserAdmin recipe hasn't been
made "php 5.5" compatible, ie. it's still using deprecated regular
expression syntax.

IMHO, you should try to stay with php 5.1+ until the recipe hasn't been updated.

--
Dominique