[pmwiki-users] Moved wiki not loading

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:34:02 CDT 2015

You have wikilib.d working and one can write new page in new group in your wiki.
At first, be sure to check file permissions on your server (chmod 777
wiki.d) and recheck pathes and everything related to accessing wiki
pages (url, htaccess) in your config.

Page of (little) help : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BackupAndRestore

Gilles.