[pmwiki-users] formatting title markup directive

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Sep 14 15:12:50 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-14 14:21, Hans Bracker wrote:
> How can I apply inline styling for the (:title ...:) directive?
>
> In particular I would like to be able to use inline markup
> '^text^' (HTML sup) and '_text_' (HTML sub)
>
> I can use it after ! header markup, but not within the title markup.
> Is it possible? Any hacks for it?

The (:title ...:) markup sets the content in the <title>...</title> tags
in the HTML page, and usually appears in the browser top border and on
the tabs; just note that this content cannot have other HTML tags, and
any hack or solution you use should probably remove any added tags from
the <title> string. You should estimate if the resulting string in the
browser border is acceptable for you.

If not, I'd probably use two different markups, one for the <title>
text, the other for the <h1> text.

Petko

--
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog