[pmwiki-users] RTL text in LTR wiki

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:53:34 CDT 2015

Thanks John, Interesting transliteration app. Might be a useful approach
for some other languages with either Romanization, or full Latin (Roman)
orthographies along with another alphabet or syllabary.

All, the use of a RTL term in the page title has the unintended effect of
messing with the return link on a comments page using the
Comments.<pagename> approach. See
http://www.bisharat.net/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Comments/Casablanca-بيان-الدار-البيضاء

Between "History |" and "| Recent Changes"  in the upper right, there
should be a link for "Page" (as on other comments pages with Latin
characters only in title.

Don Osborn