[pmwiki-users] Category.Categories ?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:55:26 CST 2015

Thanks Pete,

Your grasp of this is much better than mine, so I appreciate your exploring
how to resolve it.

Just to see, I changed "Categories" to "HomePage" in Category.php (group
config), since that is what I used successfully for other groups, but this
did not change the behavior.

I use the autocreate code in config.php - per
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories (scroll to page end). Doesn't
look like this would impact default home page, from whatever I can tell.
Maybe something else in the way categories are handled in the software?

All the best,

Don