[pmwiki-users] pmwikir read-only mode

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Nov 6 13:33:36 CST 2015

You can use a normal PmWiki installation. Simply set to config.php such
a line:

   $EnableReadOnly = 1;

This way people can only "read" and not "edit" the pages.

You may also wish to set some custom skin to not show
edit/history/upload links.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog