[pmwiki-users] PHP version for PmWiki

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:59:59 CDT 2015

Hummm... according to PmWiki/Requirements, what you need for running pmwiki
new install is pretty basic and I guess all recent versions support php 5.3
thus you might not be targeting the real issue

   1. PHP <http://php.net/> 4.3 or later
      - PHP 5 or later is recommended
      - for PHP 5.5 compatibility use the current version of PmWiki

In real life, just install a new independant pmwiki instance somewhere on
your account, so you can test.
If it's working, try copying there in wiki.d some data. Check what trouble
are happening. Pay special attention to encoding (utf8).

​Issues you encounter are likely to be related to something else than php
version : your own modifications maybe ? or the recipes you use ? or
encoding trouble ?​