[pmwiki-users] preg_replace() and Flash (swf-sites.php)

David Pilling pmwiki at pilling.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 06:17:11 CDT 2015

Hi,

On 01/06/2015 15:21, Daniel wrote:
> I have been trying to convert 'swf-sites.php' from
> "Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use

I've just been through our Pacific Bulb Society wiki and removed all the
preg /e code.

I've found some recipes where a modified version is not available.

I made a couple of tiny mistakes along the way which cost me a few hours
debugging.

I sent Daniel my version of the file he is interested in.

Point - is there a recommended way to share this experience.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com

--