[pmwiki-users] Local Storage

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 02:46:16 CDT 2015

> Instead, I completely fail to move a value from Local Storage to a PTV.

A Local Storage item is set and retrieved via javascript on a local
machine and is only available on it. A PTV is set and retrieved via PHP
(the PmWiki script) on the server, and is available on all machines being
served (any user accessing the web page).
It does not make sense to me why local data should be written to a web
page, which is available to many users on different machines.

cheers,
Hans