[pmwiki-users] Pagelist Question

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jul 15 11:34:00 CDT 2015

Use something like this in config.php:

   $PageListSortCmp['revcount'] = '$PCache[$y]["rev"] -
$PCache[$x]["rev"]';

Then in a page:

   (:pagelist group=Main order=revcount:)

The default pagelist sorting function with order=$RevCount will consider
the text contained in the variable as text and will compare it
alphabetically, so 1, 10, 101 will come before 2, 3, etc.

Here we create a custom numerical sort order (revcount, not $RevCount).
To order the pages in ascending order, use order=-revcount with a minus.

Petko