[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 2 13:56:15 CDT 2015

You may have hardcoded the variable $WorkDir into something that starts
with /home2/ which probably worked in the previous setting but not
anymore.

In config.php just comment out the line with $WorkDir and let PmWiki try
to figure it out. Or, figure out why and how to set it correctly: I feel
it might start with /home/ if you have to use absolute paths, or you may
try setting a relative path (relative to pmwiki.php).

Check also for hardcoded variable $UploadDir.

Petko