[pmwiki-users] Multiple contacts in mailform 4?

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 00:08:05 CST 2015

Hi,  I just set up mailform4 and I have a question about multiple contacts.  I would like to have multiple contact forms because I have several divisions.  There are also a few people in the main group that might need to be contacted for various reasons.  For example, an inquiry about how something works on the website should go to me as the web master to use the term loosely, while another inquiry about institutional policy should go to the president or vice of the organization.  Can I make a set of radio buttons tied to various email addresses so that a person can choose the appropriate place to send their inquiry?  Or do I need to appoint a gatekeeper?

Thanks,