[pmwiki-users] Help for designing a new ptv pattern <<< my new multiline ptv pattern >>>

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Jan 17 16:47:56 CST 2015

> I would like to set up a new pattern for multiline ptv ;
> current (:bla bla this is a hidden ptv:) may me broken by the text.

> Thus, I wish to create a more distinctive <<< new pattern >>> which would work in the smiling case below :

> <<< bla bla this is a new (hidden or not) ptv :) >>>

what would be the PTV name in your example?
A page text variable has a name and a value.
So  if you have a block of text, and some delimiters, you neeed to hav
a name as well, best somewhere in or aftter th efirst delimiter.
Then we could perhaps work out a regex for this new PTV pattern.

Best regards,
 Hans
mailto:design at softflow.co.uk
www.softflow.co.uk