[pmwiki-users] Problem with Flexi Skin and FlexiTitle

Charles Richmond plano.net at aquaporin4.com
Wed Aug 12 03:07:39 CDT 2015

Recently I have inherited the support of a PMWiki.  I upgraded the
wiki from pmwiki-2.1.27 to pmwiki-2.2.78   I also upgraded the
version of flexi skin to the latest release of the skin.  I've made
the ".css" file and the ".tmpl" file parallel the originals for this
wiki in an attempt to keep things looking the same.

Originally, the wiki used the name of the file that contained a
page...  to create the title of each page.  For example, the home
page had the title "Main/HomePage" since the file containing the page
was "Main.HomePage" in the wiki.d directory. With the upgraded wiki,
*every* page has the title at the top of "Site/FlexiTitle".  This is
more than a mere inconvenience, because the  page title is used when
one does an [AdminEdit] or [Hist]... and this takes you to some weird
FlexiTitle page instead of letting you edit the desired wiki page.

If anyone can tell me how to fix this, I'd be very grateful!  If you
can just tell me exactly *where* I can learn how to fix it, I'd be
delighted!!!

Thanx in advance!

|.....Charles and Francis Richmond.......|
|..plano dot net at aquaporin4 dot com...|