[pmwiki-users] Links pop to new window

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:25:25 CDT 2015

Hello,

According to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ExternalLinks ...

Open external links in a new window

The $UrlLinkFmt variable specifies the HTML to be output when an external
link is generated by PmWiki. The following line in local/config.php (or a
local customization file) adds target='_blank' to the HTML so that each
external link is opened in a new window.
$UrlLinkFmt = "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow'
  target='_blank'>\$LinkText</a>";
To disable this behavior for specific links, use %target=_self% in front of
the link to cause it to open in the current window.
Note that target= is no longer allowed for links in XHTML and your website
may fail to validate.

Gilles.