[pmwiki-users] IP change

Jont Allen jontalle at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 4 17:18:46 CDT 2015

Wolfgang,
I didnt get this email directly, maybe because you didnt foward back.

In any case, here is my resp:
The URL is in the wiki.d/ files, as I said. I suspect that I have not
set up the [[pagelink]] properly.
So, it is likely some conf issue.

Can you tell me some simple way to fix this, after the fact?

I can always manually edit the wiki.d files (with vi), but I really
hesitate to do that. It could really mess everything up.

It needs a proper reference.

So, is there some simple way to fix this?  How do I set up the [[pagelink]].

Jont

PS, I'm getting a digest of postings, so please be sure to "resp to all"
Thanks!

(Forwarding this back to the mailing list as I forgot to reply-all.)

You can do a multifile find/replace with many text editors, but are you
sure the URL is actually in the files? If you're using the standard
[[pagelink]] syntax it should never be.

Do you have a link to the site that's having the problem?