[pmwiki-users] Adding/subtracting days to ftime Page Text Variable

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:34:55 CDT 2014

The ftime
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupExpressions#ftimehttp://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupExpressions#ftime>markup
you provided in your first post is evaluated server-side when PmWiki
generates the page for display.
PmWiki uses a built in PHP function (strtotime
<http://nz1.php.net/strtotime>) to calculate the date.

The rules for how the strtotime function reads and parses the strings to
achieve the things you ask about such as subtracting a day or two from a
date are described here -
http://www.gnu.org/software/tar/manual/html_node/Date-input-formats.html

--
____