[pmwiki-users] EnableDrafts and PmForm

Criss Ittermann crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Oct 22 05:24:46 CDT 2014

When a PmForm writes to another page, it doesn't respect the $EnableDrafts and $EnablePublishAttr features.

Is there a way to require a PmForm respect these settings?

We have 2 levels of author: admins & members.  When a member uses a PmForm to change their profile, it should be approved by an admin before going public.  I'm using the drafts system but member data is being stored in a "secret data area".

Thank you,

Crisses
--
We commit indiscretions, and omit our sins from sight,
In a world of intangibles, too many things seem right.