[pmwiki-users] PmWiki never finishes loading a page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Oct 15 11:13:26 CDT 2014

I use latest kernel 3.13.0-37 and latest apache/php and have no such
problems with the default PmWiki installation.

What recipes/skins have you installed? If disabled, does the problem
disappear? If yes, which recipe(s), when re-enabled, re-enable the
problem?

This may be caused by something external to PmWiki, like if your browser
tries to load javascript files from remote servers temporarily or
permanently inaccessible.

Does it happen with one browser only or with all browsers? (Firefox,
Chromuim, Midori.) Do you have browser extensions installed? Try
browsing the wiki with `lynx` or download a page with `wget` to see if
it really never finishes sending the page. Does it happen when you
browse the wiki from a different computer/tablet/phone? Do you use some
proxy to browse the site? A misconfigured filtering proxy may exhibit a
similar problem.

Is there a URL we can see?

Petko