[pmwiki-users] EnableDrafts and PmForm

Criss Ittermann crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Nov 19 07:44:12 CST 2014

I updated forms.php and drafts.php from svn.

I changed the button-end of my profile PmForm to:

(:input submit post Save:)
(:if auth admin:)
(:input submit postdraft "Save draft":)
(:else:)
(:input hidden postdraft 1:)
(:if:)
(:input end:)
[[#profileformend]]

Per the emailed instructions.

When I'm logged in as admin, "Save" and "Save Draft" both save to the Profile's Data (_and_ Draft) page.

Same when logged in as non-admin, only there's just one "Save" button.

So it's creating/updating both, populated with the same data.

By manually changing the -Draft, I can tell the form is correctly pre-populating from the Draft page.

Thank you for the new feature (in progress)!

Criss Ittermann
Business Coach, Eclectic Tech LLC

http://EclecticTech.net/Events/
845-820-0262