[pmwiki-users] uploads failed

Brad Cassidy ravens2 at uniserve.com
Mon Nov 17 14:52:00 CST 2014

Hi Friends,

Two months ago I set up yet another Pmwiki and configured it. Today in
trying to use it we discovered that the upload function would not work. I
have checked config.php, permissions and everything I can think of. I have
also deleted and reinstalled the uploads/pmwiki directory and rechecked
permissions.

The only thing I can think of is that I may have created the upload/pmwiki
directory before I should have - not sure. Anyway, I'm wondering if there is
anything I can do at this point or am I looking at a re-install of the whole
wiki? Thank you.

Brad

PS.          Using Pmwiki 2.2.68