[pmwiki-users] including external images

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Nov 11 09:27:50 CST 2014

Hello,

I have in my pmwiki many links to images in my own gallery (piwigo).

The only, but non trivial, problem is that I may have from time to time
to change the gallery setup, and  this set up happen also to change with
gallery updates.

So I would like better to have these photos included directly in piwigo
(Attach like)

* is there an "Attach..." syntax that allows pmwiki to download the
image instead of linking to it?
* is there somewhere a script (I have my own server) that could do the
same for any given pmwiki page?

page example:

http://dodin.info/luciendodin/index.php?n=Travaux.BulletinDuMus%e9eDeLaPhotographieDeBi%e8vres-D%e9cembre1981

thanks