[pmwiki-users] Problem with preg_replace / php / Yosemite

Michael Benjamin mikerb at mit.edu
Tue Nov 11 06:43:03 CST 2014

Hi Petko, Thank you, that helped. Although there are still recipes that
need fixing, it seems the warning suppresion tip on the troubleshooting
page did the trick for now. I'll try to reach out to the recipe authors
and see if they are interested in updating the recipes.

Many thanks again for the quick help!

Mike