[pmwiki-users] Skin not rendering properly

Arslan Munir munir.arslan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 15:48:49 CST 2014

Hi all,

I just installed pmwiki for the first time today. I have modified the config.php as in the instructions. I am using the skin skittlish but it is not rendering properly, i.e., I do not see the grey colored header nor the yellow colored side bar (as in default). Also I am trying to put my photo (".jpg") as logo but it does not appear either given that I have mentioned the path of my photo in the pmwiki folder. Below are portion of my config.php. I am not sure what I am missing to make the skin render properly.

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$Skin = 'skittlish';
#?style=fluid
#$SkinStyle = 'fixed';

$ImgExtPattern = "\\.(?:gif|jpg|jpeg|png|bmp|GIF|JPG|JPEG|PNG|BMP)";

$WikiTag   = "This website is under construction";

# Uncomment these if needed
#$ScriptUrl = 'http://ece.rice.edu/am68/pmwiki-2.2.62/pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://ece.rice.edu/am68/public_html/pmwiki-2.2.62/pub';

$EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;

#$EnableUpload = 1;
#$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secrettwo');

# Uncomment and change these if needed
# putenv("TZ=EST5EDT"); # if you run PHP 5.0 or older
# date_default_timezone_set('America/New_York'); # if you run PHP 5.1 or newer

#SetTmplDisplay('PageActionFmt', 0);

$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y, at %I:%M %p EST';

Kindly let me know what is wrong with my script. Thanks!

Arslan