[pmwiki-users] Images in included pages

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:30:32 CDT 2014

Not sure there is an easier way now than before :
http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2013-September/061525.html

How can I include a page from another group that contains an attached image?

> Include the page in the normal way, ie (:include GroupName.Pagename:). In
> the page to be included (that contains the image) change
> Attach:filename.ext to Attach:{$Group}./filename.ext.

This is a bit disappointing, especially given the existence of the
"basepage" parameter for the (:include:) markup.