[pmwiki-users] Audio5 (and Video5)

marc-alexis morelle marc.alexis.m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:02:38 CDT 2014

Hello,

I had posted that subject on Audio5-Talk, but maybe it was not the right
way ?

In a way to throw out Flash players for audio and video, and for mobile
compliance, I want to use html5 tags.
I have a problem with Audio5, when linking audio files from other
folders or other websites. $AudioUrl does not solve all cases. If the
cookbook works like an "Attach :", it should plays an audio file from
anywhere if we write the relative or absolute url, or from the current
group or current page. For example, I have mp3 from other websites I
would like to play in a page, and, *in the same page*, mp3 from other
groups. I tried per-group customisation config.php, and per-page
config.php. It seems to work. But, I also have a page that use the
"include" pmwiki directive... and the audio link that is in the included
page is broken. I think the pb will be the same with Video5.

Thanks if you can help me. And thanks Tom, for thoses two receipes.

marc, from Adiu.
--
http://www.malexism.org/