[pmwiki-users] Problems with markup substr and conditional markup name with php 5.5

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:28:25 CST 2014

On 01/11/2014 08:20 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Petko Yotov writes:
>
> The bug concerned nested conditional markup where the definition
> (program code) contained the $pagename variable, that is
>
>  if name
>  if group
>  if match
>  if auth
>  if expr
>
> in the second or third nested levels always returned false.
>
> I have fixed the bug and released version 2.2.59.

Great, now we have an explanation for the problem described by Gilles in
this earlier thread as well:

http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2013-December/061900.html

I guess this makes my suggestion to Gilles obsolete too (at the time I
didn't even understand why it worked):

http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2013-December/061904.html

--StefCT