[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChangesShort considered too short

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 25 17:59:03 CST 2014

michael paulukonis writes:
> With a bunch of tagging in the wiki, AllRecentChangesShort ended up covering
> only a day or two of changes, so I created a new page
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesMedium
>
> It has a slightly different layout, top/bottom anchors, and 180 recent
> changes.

Thanks! I added a link from the *Short page.

I monitor the *Short page more than twice a day so I haven't had to open a
longer list recently.

But when I need it, I'd like to be able to jump to the 61st page.

Something like this may be possible:

  (:include AllRecentChanges lines=60:)
  [[#medium]]
  (:include AllRecentChanges lines=61..180:)

This will allow us to link from the bottom of *Short to Medium#medium.

What do you think?

Petko