[pmwiki-users] How to fix broken RSS feed and AllRecentChanges?

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Feb 18 12:40:41 CST 2014

I can't comment specifically about what has gone wrong with your site without knowing lots of details, including what you mean by "stopped working", but I notice you are using an old version of PmWiki.

You might try installing a new pmwiki website with the latest version of pmwiki, copy the contents of the your production wiki's wiki.d directory, and also any local configuration files, into your new wiki, and then see if RSS and AllRecentChanges "work" again (whatever that means). Of course, before using that website for production, test thoroughly. PmWiki is very good about upward compatibility, but changes are still changes…

Randy