[pmwiki-users] Error messages: The /e modifier is deprecated...

Wolfgang Faust wolfgangmcq at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:33:14 CST 2014

My PmWiki installation is outputting a lot of error messages like the
following:
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use
preg_replace_callback instead in
/var/www/wolf-new/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1662
This error was supposedly fixed in version 2.2.56; I'm running the latest
(2.2.61). I presume that this error message is the result of some
customization I have, but I don't know enough about the internals of PmWiki
to find out what. How do I track down what is causing this error?