[pmwiki-users] Skin Tutorial was Re: selling pmwiki to high school students

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Feb 10 08:08:52 CST 2014

Thank you!! :)  Sorry I've been a stranger for years -- been rather busy including 2 yrs homeschooling a teenager, writing books (with much thanks to WikiPublisher!!), etc.

Really, I will work on the tutorials -- still fussing with that XMLRPC (and getting places!).

The only hard part will be documenting things I do in my sleep...Actually if anyone wants to make requests for what bothers them about creating Skins or basic CSS designs (I no longer even think of tables!), add something to the -Talk page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/SkinTutorials/SkinTutorials-Talk

I'm putting my brainstorm there for the moment.

Crisses