[pmwiki-users] selling pmwiki to high school students

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Mon Feb 3 13:04:24 CST 2014

I think the phrase  "if not blog only" is the key. If students want a only
a blog and they are not testing anything else then probably they would see
wordpress somekind easier, nicer and more standard looking in someway.  But
since the moment you want some forms, special pages or any specific app
then probably if they try to implement with both them at the end pmwiki
would be the way to go.