[pmwiki-users] photo galleries examples

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:44:14 CST 2014

On page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/YAG or
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/YAG-Talk
you add markup such as [[Attach:YetAnotherGallery
2014-12-24.php|YetAnotherGallery 2014-12-24]]

when you save the page a link marked by the character delta (Δ) is created.
Clicking on this link opens a form allowing you to upload the file.

for more information please see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads

cheers

--