[pmwiki-users] preg_replace (RFC)

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:16:10 CST 2014

It would not be hard to inspect recipes on PmWiki, and flag as requiring an
upgrade on the recipe page.
This then would be a indicator to users that these recipes may cause issues.

Also can we use http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecipeCheck and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SiteAnalyzer to flag some of these
problems.

I do note, having upgraded a recipe that I was not the original author of,
that there were a number of other, shall we say, issues, that also had to
be rectified that were detected during testing.

Perhaps we need a plan for recipes whose authors are no longer involved,
and perhaps consideration of incorporating some in the core.

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz