[pmwiki-users] .htaccess conflict with wordpress

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Dec 3 02:43:30 CST 2014

This is likely a misconfiguration of the "URL rewriting" used by both
Wordpress and PmWiki.

PmWiki can be configured to use URL rewriting with the CleanUrls recipe,
and the documentation is here:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls

To make PmWiki and Wordpress redirections work in a single .htaccess
file may be complex. The documentation for the URL rewriting with the
Apache server can be found here:

   http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/rewrite/

It is recommended to read the documentation for your precise version of
Apache, and also any documentation about URL rewriting and .htaccess
supplied by your hosting provider.

Petko