[pmwiki-users] Does PmForm allow the entry of PTV markup?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Aug 28 13:43:26 CDT 2014

Randy Brown writes:
> Is PmForm supposed to prevent the entry of PTV markup? I used to be able to
> enter a PTV as the value of another PTV, but after updating to the latest
> PmForm, it now seems to block me. Is this a bug, a feature, or a sign that
> I've done else wrong somewhere?

Yes, it cannot save the strings "(:", ":)" and "$:", and inserts a space
between each two characters.

This is configurable, you can change it by defining the $PmFormPostPatterns
array in config.php. Allowing people to post and save PTVs has not been
extensively tested and is not officially supported.

Petko