[pmwiki-users] triad skin question

James M jamesm1415 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:38:00 CDT 2014

I'm using triad skin, and by default the data $Group.$Page is used to give
the first two lines on the page (group name, with page name just below) -

On one particular page in the group I want to change the second line (the
page 'title').  How can I do this?  (I don't mind whether it's done with
markup, or with a special config file in the local directory for the given
page.  (The reason is that I want the title on the page to be formatted
using capitals in a way which is different from how PmWiki would format it
given the file name.)

I hope the question is clear

Thanks
James

ps in a config file, I've tried setting
$Name = 'hello' ;
and similarly with $Title,  but it makes no difference.  (It does read the
config file ok as if I then put {$Name} in the markup it does respond by
printing Hello in the page)