[pmwiki-users] Page Logo Not Formatting Appropriately

Arslan Munir munir.arslan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 14:56:29 CDT 2014

Hi all,

The problem I am having is with page logo. I am using skittlish skin. I specify the url of the image but the image is too big. I have tried using logo urlwidth but still does not reduce the size rather my wiki title overlaps the logo then.

$PageLogoUrl =  "http://www.ece.rice.edu/~am68/pmwiki/uploads/rice_logo_owl.jpg";
$PageLogoUrlWidth='50px';

Another problem is with my photo, I want my title, university name, etc. to be on the right of the image, have tried all the things mentioned on the following wiki:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images

Tried %left% %lfloat% etc. nothing seems to be working. Only the one line that is on the same line where I load the figure comes to the right, rest comes to the bottom. I want the whole text below to be on right of the figure.

%left% %width=150px% http://www.ece.rice.edu/~am68/pmwiki/uploads/ArslanPhoto.jpg%% !! Arslan Munir \\
[+ Postdoctoral Research Associate +] \\
[[http://www.ece.rice.edu/ | Electrical and Computer Engineering Department]] \\
[[http://www.rice.edu/ | Rice University]] \\
Houston, Texas, USA [[<<]]

http://www.ece.rice.edu/~am68/