[pmwiki-users] New recipe: LinkTel (dialable telephone links)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Apr 22 01:39:07 CDT 2014

Hi.

I'm developing a mobile website which features active telephone links:
visitors on smartphones can tap on the links to dial the numbers.

Additionally, telephone prefixes can be defined for page sections. All
standalone numbers in these sections will be converted to active telephone
links with the predefined prefixes.

So in case someone needs this, I'm releasing the recipe:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LinkTel

Comments, suggestions welcome on the talk page.

Petko